Menu Close
How Can We Help?
< All Topics

What should I do if I’m sick?

In case of illness or injury, please inform your host immediately.

  • For a minor illness such as flu and cough, please go to your local doctor. Your host may be able to refer you to their own doctor.
  • For any serious illness, please go to the local hospital to get emergency care.

You may need to obtain a medical certificate for any time off during your normal study term when visiting a doctor and/or hospital to present to your university.

For any questions regarding payment for medical care, please refer to your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy or your Travel Insurance policy.

Table of Contents